Buttery & Crispy Garlic Potatoes
These potatoes are the perfect addition to any dinner recipe, a real treat for all to enjoy!
- 1 Packet of Baby Potatoes
- 80 g Glenilen Farm Farmhouse Butter
- 3 Sprigs Rosemary
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- Boil your baby potatoes for 10-12 minutes, until a knife can easily pierce through.
- Once boiled, slice in half and add to a baking dish.
- Cut 80g butter and place over the sliced potatoes.
- Roughly slice 4 cloves or garlic and sprinkle over the potatoes.
- Add some sprigs of rosemary and stir the potatoes.
- Place in the oven at gas Mark 6 for 40 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven give the potatoes one final mix through and top with some more fresh rosemary.