Caesar Salad with Yoghurt Dressing
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Anchovies from a tin (optional)
- Medium block parmesan or Grano Padano cheese for grating and shaving (you won't use it all)
- 5 tbsp Glenilen Farm Natural Greek Style 0% Fat Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 50 g Croutons
- 75 g Smoked Bacon Lardons
- 1 Large Romaine Lettuce
- Rub 2 chicken breasts with 1 tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a hot plan over a medium heat and leave for 4 minutes.
- Turn the chicken, then cook for 4 mins more.
- To check if the chicken is cooked by poking the tip of a sharp knife into the thickest part; there should be no sign of pink and juices will run clear.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the pan, and cut into bit size strips.
- Add your bacon lardons to the pan and cook for5-8 minutes or until crispy.
- Tear the romaine lettuce into big pieces.
- Place lettuce, chicken, bacon and croutons into bowl and sprinkle with the Caesar dressing and toss with a spoon.
- Grate some parmesan on top and enjoy!