The perfect winter warmer
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 White Onions, chopped
- 3 Medium Carrots, chopped
- 1 tbsp Thyme Leaves, roughly chopped
- 1.4 l Chicken Stock
- 300 g Cooked Chicken, shredded
- 200 g Frozen Peas
- 5 tbsp Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 1/2 Lemon, Squeezed
- Handful of Croutons to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onions, thyme and carrots and gently fry for 10 mins.
- Stir in the chicken stock, bring to a boil, cover, then simmer for 10 mins.
- Add the cooked chicken and with a stick blender purée the soup. Season the soup with salt and pepper to your liking and then simmer for 5 mins
- Mix the Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt, garlic, and lemon juice together.
- Spoon the soup into bowls, add a dollop of the garlic yoghurt and croutons and serve.