Chocolatey Banana Bread
A wholesome chocolatey banana bread perfect as an afternoon snack
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 75 g Butter, Melted
- 100 g Sugar
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 90 g All Purpose Flour
- 90 g Chocolate Chips
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F/ Gas Mark 4 and line a loaf tin with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mash the bananas until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed. pour the batter into a greased loaf tin. Top with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving and enjoy!