Coronation Chicken Toasties
- 1.5 tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Mango Chutney
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Glenilen Farm Live Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 2 Cooked Chicken Fillets, shredded
- Grated Red Cheddar (optional to add to the toastie)
- 6 Slices of Bread
- Some Butter for Toasting
- Add the curry powder, chutney, Mayo, yoghurt and lime juice to a bowl and mix well.
- Take two forks and shred the cooked chicken fillets.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and stir well until combined.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the slices of bread, top with some grated cheese, and spread a small bit of butter on the outer sides of the bread.
- Grill in a pan or a sandwich maker for about 4-5 minutes or until the outside is golden brown.