Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
- 450 g Chicken Breasts (Cut into bit size pieces)
- 150 g Spicy Chorizo (Cut into coins)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 225 g Glenilen Farm Crème Fraiche
- 1 Red Chilli, finely chopped
- 2 Onions, cut into slices
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- 450 g Tomato Passata
- 300 g Dried or Fresh Penne Pasta
- Grated Parmesan, to serve
- Heat a large saucepan, with oil and fry off the onion, garlic and chilli for 5 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and chorizo and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add peppers and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Finally add Glenilen Farm Crème Fraiche and passata and mix well.
- Let simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- While this is simmering, boil your water for your pasta.
- Add some salt to the water and add your pasta, let your pasta cook over a medium heat for 12-15 minutes until al dente (with a bite).
- Once cooked strain the pasta and add to the large saucepan with the chicken and chorizo sauce, stir well until pasta is covered in sauce.
- Serve with grated parmesan and easy flatbread.