Creamy Strawberry Mousse
A fresh, fruity mousse, perfect for little tums as an after-dinner treat.
- 75 g Cream
- 50 g Sugar
- 270 g Glenilen Farm Kids Strawberry Yoghurt
- 7 g Powdered Gelatine
- 40 ml Water
- 90 g Fresh Strawberries, chopped
- Sprinkle the gelatine onto the water and quickly stir vigorously so there are no lumps and put it in microwave on defrost setting until just melted and clear, don’t allow to boil.
- Whip the cream, add sugar and yoghurt and whip again.
- Mix in chopped strawberries well.
- While still mixing add in the gelatine, dispersing thoroughly.
- Pour into a jug and decant into 4 serving bowls (or 8 mini ramekins for smaller portions)
- TIP - To serve make a face with fresh fruit which is super fun for kids.