Easy Porridge Bread
With this recipe, you can't go wrong so quick and easy all you have to do is let your oven do the work.
- 500 g Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt
- 360 g Porridge Oats
- 35 g Sunflower Seeds
- 35 g Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tsp Bread Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ 160C Fan / Gas Mark 4.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Place into an oven proof dish lined with parchment paper.
- Add the mixture to the dish and ensure it is spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with some extra oats and seeds.
- Place into the oven and cook for 50 minutes.
- After the 50 minutes remove the bread from the tin and place back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea/coffee and serve with Glenilen Farm Butter.