Frozen Yoghurt Bark
This recipe can be whipped up in minutes with minimal wash-up. A handy snack to root out of the freezer at any time. A great way to add fibre to the diet with dried fruit, berries and nuts.
- 360 g Glenilen Farm Vanilla Kids Live Yogi or Glenilen Farm Vanilla Kefir or Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 200 g White Chocolate
- 100 g Frozen Raspberries
- 50 g Crushed Pistachios
- 50 g Flaked Almonds
For the Topping (optional)
- 25 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Orange, zested
- Line a flat baking tray.
- Melt the white chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, and stir in the Live Yogi Vanilla in a bowl.
- Stir in the fruit & nuts.
- Spread the mixture onto the tray, about 1.5cm thick.
- Freeze for 4 hours and break into pieces.
- Store in sandwich bags in the freezer for snack time.