Garlic and Natural Yoghurt Marinated Chicken
This marinated chicken recipe is perfect as a dish on its own, in a wrap or in a salad.
- 150 g Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped Parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 4 Sprig of Thyme
- 500 g Chicken Fillets
- In a bowl add your chicken fillets, yoghurt, oil, garlic, parley and thyme and mix well until covered evenly. Let to marinate for 4 hours or overnight in a fridge.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill. Add the chicken and its marinade to a tin foil lined grill and cook for 8 – 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through (no pink in the middle).
- Once cooked wrap in the foil and leave to rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with roast potatoes or our spicy wedges and some yoghurt coleslaw.
- Also, could be enjoyed in a wrap or in a salad.