Healthy Frozen Yoghurt Lollies
- 2 Pots of our kids range or any 4 pack pot (flavour of your choice)
- 1 Kiwi, peeled and sliced small
- 10 Blueberries
- Place 5 Blueberries in each pot dispersed, and some pieces of Kiwi.
- Insert a Lollipop stick right in the centre of each pot, make a slit in the lid of the yoghurt and place back on.
- Cover the pot with cling film to minimize the yoghurt crystallizing.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- TIP - Once ready to eat place pot in hot water to remove the pot easily.