Homemade Frozen Yoghurt Sorbet for Kids
A simple sorbet style frozen yoghurt designed with children in mind. With naturally occurring sugars in the fruit puree, and gut friendly bacteria in the yoghurt. It is both refreshing and healthy.
- 360 g Glenilen Farm Strawberry Kids Live Yogi or Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt with Strawberries
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 300 g Mixed Frozen Berries
- 150 ml Orange Juice
- Blitz the berries and banana in a food processor with the orange juice.
- Combine honey and Strawberry Yoghurt. Add all ingredients together and freeze again.
- Ensure to cover the frozen yoghurt with a layer of parchment paper to prevent the surface from crystalizing.
- Serve with wafers.
- TIP - Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before consuming to allow it to soften slightly.