Nutty and Fruity Flapjacks
Our Flapjacks are the perfect snack to get you through the day.
- 250 g Glenilen Farm Butter, plus extra for greasing
- 250 g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp. Local Honey
- 1 Pinch of Sea Salt
- 100 g Mixed Nuts
- 100 g Mixed Dried Fruit
- 350 g Porridge Oats
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC/130C Fan/Gas Mark 2.Grease a rectangular cake tin with some butter.
- Place the butter, sugar, honey, and salt in a pan over a low heat, allow the butter to melt while stirring occasionally.
- Roughly chop the nuts and any larger dried fruit.
- Add the oats, nuts and fruit to the pan and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture to the prepared tin ensuring an even layer.
- Place in oven for 35 minutes, or until golden at the edges.
- Leave to cool, then cut into squares and serve.