Nutty Booster Bars
- 6 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 240 g Porridge Oats
- 100 g Raisins
- 60 g Ground Flaxseed
- 60 g Hazelnuts, chopped
- 60 g Pecans, chopped
- 120 g Mixed Seeds
- Line a baking tin with parchment paper so that the paper overlaps the sides. Preheat the oven to 180C Fan/350C/Gas 4. Whisk the bananas, honey, and coconut oil.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well. Place themixture into the prepared baking tin making sure it is spread out evenly,pressing down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the top is goldenbrown and firm. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Once cooled simply lift out the slap using the excess parchment paper. Cut the slab into bars and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Serve and enjoy as a healthy snack.