Orange and Date Energy Balls
Healthy, convenient snack
- 85 g Desiccated Coconut
- 190 g Medjool Dates
- 100 g Raisins
- 1 Large Orange, juiced
- Zest of half an orange
- 120 g Porridge Oats
- 60 g Mixed Seeds
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Spread the desiccated coconut on a plate and set aside.
- Place the dates, raisins, orange juice and zest, oats seeds and cocoa powder in a food processor and blitz until you have a sticky paste. Use your hands to shape into balls using the palm of your hands, roughly the size of a golf ball.
- Then roll each ball in the desiccated coconut until they are coated.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up.
- Serve and enjoy with your afternoon tea or coffee fix!