Quick and Easy Banana Muffins
This is a nutritious recipe, the yoghurt gives the bread a light fluffy texture, chocolate chips optional for a treat!
- 225 g Self-Raising Flour
- 170 g Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 120 ml Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Ripe (Almost Blackened) Banana
- 180 g Glenilen Farm Banana Live Yogi or Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt
- 120 g Fresh Raspberries
- Handful of Dark Chocolate Chips (65%) - Optional
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Sift the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
- Combine the yoghurt, eggs, oil and mashed banana.
- Add the wet ingredients slowly to the dry and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour into muffin cases and bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes.