Strawberry Shortbread Frozen Yoghurt
The perfect summer treat
- 550 g Fresh Strawberries, halved
- 500 g Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt with Strawberries
- 397 g Can of Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 250 ml Double Cream
- 8 Shortbread Biscuits, crushed
- Put 400g strawberries ina food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Chop the remaining strawberries into small pieces and set aside.
- Add the yoghurt, ondensed milk and vanilla to the processor and blitz to combine.
- Lightly whip the cream until it’s just holding its shape then add roughly one-third of the strawberry mixture, fold together with a spatula, then add the remaining strawberry mixture and the chopped strawberries and stir through.
- Layer the frozen yoghurt- Pour half into a freezer-proof/lunchbox container, scatter over half the shortbread pieces and if you have extra chopped strawberries add them, then cover with the remaining yogurt mixture, crushed shortbread and freshly chopped strawberries and freeze for at least 4 hrs until solid. Remove from the freezer 10-15 mins before scooping. Freeze for up to 2 months.