Tasty Beef and Bean Chilli Bowl
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 400 g Lean Minced Beef
- 1 White onion
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2 400g Tins of Mixed Beans
- 400 g Chopped Tomatoes (Can)
- 1 Beef Stock Cube
- 2 squares 70% Dark Chocolate
- Cooked Brown Rice (to serve)
- Small Pack Coriander, chopped (to serve)
- 4 tbso Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt (to serve)
- Heat the oil in a pan andcook the onion until softened. Add the beef with some black pepper salt andcook until browned. Add Cajun seasoning, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the beans, chopped tomatoes, and beef stock cube. Add a can of water and simmer for about 20-30mins, until thickened. Add the chocolate and stir until melted. This will alter the colour slightly.
- Serve the chilli in bowls on top of the cooked rice sprinkled with the rest of the coriander, add a dollop of Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt.