A great accompaniment to any dish or even on their own as a snack.
- 350 g Self-Raising Flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 350 g Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt
Garlic & Herb Butter
- 2 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- A bunch of Fresh Soft Flat Leaf Parsley (finely chopped)
- 40 g Glenilen Farmhouse Butter
For the Easy Flatbreads
- Add the flatbread ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Use cleans hands to bring the rest of the dough together, tip onto a dusted clean work surface with flour.
- Knead for 1-2 minutes until the dough is all brought together.
- Put the dough back into the bowl and leave aside.
- Dusting a clean work surface, place the dough and divide in half, then divide into 6 equal sized pieces.
- Flatten the dough with your hands, use a rolling pin to roll each piece until 2-3mm thick.
- Using a sharp knife cut 4 lines into the centre of each piece of dough.
- Place the dough onto a hot griddle pan on a high heat and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until puffed up, turning with a thongs.
For the Garlic & Herb Butter
- Melt the butter over a medium heat, add the garlic and parsley and stir, set aside.
- Once cooked, brushed the flatbreads with the garlic butter and place onto a serving board to share with family and friends!